12 Bar Batch of Soap - customized
12 Bar Batch of Soap - customized

12 Bar Batch of Soap - customized

Regular price $30.00 Sale

Choose your scent and color (or no color and no scent) for your customized batch of luxurious artisan soap. You can also choose it to be made with either Aloe Vera Juice, Beer, Wine, Goat Milk, Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, or Oat Milk.  A unique luxury soap made specially for you or your loved ones. 

Order terms: Price per batch of 12 bars (same scent) is $75.00, with a required down payment of 40% ($30.00) due at placement of order, and the remainder 60% ($45.00) before shipping. Please contact us before placing the order to discuss scent and design.
Notice that delivery takes 7 weeks from date of order to give time to make the soap and get it cured.

Net Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.7 Kg)

Note:  The images shown are samples of customized soaps for reference only.